TripAdvisor has released its 2009 Travelers’ Choice hotel awards, listing the Top 10 hotels everywhere, in every category.
Once again, The SeaCoast Inn in Hyannis, Mass., took the top spot for best bargains in the United States. It slipped from first to third, however, in the international rankings for best bargains, which are as follows:
1. Hotel Vecchio Asilo, San Gimignano, Italy
2. Arcadia Residence, Prague, Czech Republic
3. SeaCoast Inn, Hyannis, Massachusetts, U.S.
4. Riad Zolah, Marrakech, Morocco
5. Derwent House Boutique Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa
6. Can-y-Bae, Llandudno, Wales
7. Garni Hotel Berc, Bled, Slovenia
8. Pension Bellas Artes, San Sebastian-Donostia, Spain
9. Old Ranch Inn, Palm Springs, California, U.S.
10. Hotel Al Ponte, Mocenigo Venice, Italy
Looking through all the lists, I think I found one hotel I’ve stayed at and another where I snuck into the pool.