Arthur Frommer posted 10 travel resolutions on his blog, and they’re really good. He invited his readers to post their resolutions as well, so I did.
I also posted them here, on my blog:
1. I will continue to tip the chambermaid.
2. I will not waste my time at a shopping mall when I travel. The stores are the same as the ones back home, anyway.
3. Something is bound to go wrong during every trip, so I will deal with it without whining.
4. I will watch other people’s toes and elbows when I pull my wheeled luggage.
5. I will not buy art or jewelry on a cruise ship.
6. I will not put my luggage on a seat in the airport when people are left standing.
7. I will never cut in line. Ever.
8. I will not pay for United’s Economy Plus or otherwise encourage the airlines to further stratify coach.
9. I will not pay extra for exit row or aisle seating.
10. I will not fly Skybus until it gets a customer service phone number, and hires people to answer it.